Author Topic: Woo Hoo! New Parts!  (Read 13221 times)

Offline UPM1

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2005, 01:10:04 PM »
I LUV Chicken... Butt not that much! :huh:  You guy's are hilarious I couldn't stop laughing.
What this is all about is Cale and Shawn were over the other night and we were talking about Reliability. It's not about what's a better engine.
I reason I run a Rotary water cooled P.O.S :rolleyes:  is cause they can handle the abuse, I run the race car 6 to 10 laps per heat and shift the car 12 to 14 times per lap and pull it to 9200 to 9600 rpm on a 30 to 40 degree day and the engine takes it no problem.
The only thing I did to the motor this year was dyno tune it {228hp to the wheels}and put 87 octane fuel through it, thats it!

I can have a engine built for less than $2500.00 that performs like this and takes the abuse, that's $10 per HP

Shawn you get a chicken too!! :lol:  I'll ask my big hand friend to put the lube in you guy's :o  :o  :lol:
Listen for me coming on the 5th lap, I'll follow the smoke. :blink:  :P  :P  

CHEECH

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2005, 03:38:09 PM »
DAMN... BIG HANDS..... OUCH. I say NO LUBE. Stuff it in dry.
I'll follow the smoke.
this should be good I didnt know we were aloud to light up while we are racing :rockon:  :D  :D  

Offline GRK

• http://
Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2005, 04:13:28 PM »
I LUV Chicken... Butt not that much!  
Listen for me coming on the 5th lap, I'll follow the smoke. :blink:  :P  :P
luv chicken except when it's on your rail. When your ears start to bleed he's beside you! :lol:  

Offline Hillbilly

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2005, 05:39:43 PM »
Drive it like you stole it..thats my licence plate frame...

well, thanks for the kind words...we will see what kinda tricks i can dig up. but i still dont like chickens.
i wonder...does it actually have to penatrate the ass? or just kinds be wedged up in there?

:wub:
Head first .. :huh: ..no lube and nothing but the legs sticking out.. :o ......gee you guys need help!....Next time i'm out there please forgive me, if I seem a litlle nervous and keep my back to the wall. :lol:
      Bill
If any won of yew can tell me how to ewes spell cheque please let me no.....:o)

Offline Boost_Retard

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2005, 07:50:56 PM »
LOL flat 4 air cooled...or just flat 4? WBX??

i have been talking to a local high performance builder and he is trying to sell me on the idea of a 4.2 vortec..

i will build it air cooled..and it will last..for a race at least..just as long as i dont get the chicken.

but 2200 bucks, if i want a motor to run cool for that long, my cylinders will cost that much  :(

maybe i should just build me up a rotary... LOL, not enough torque to get a heavy baja rolling though..

Cale

Offline Hansk

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2005, 11:06:36 PM »
Why don't you guys just bolt on a $500  454 from a junk yard or something.  <_<  Even cheeper and even more power:P  
Big fat black fastback

Offline UPM1

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2005, 08:10:49 AM »
Why don't you guys just bolt on a $500  454 from a junk yard or something.  <_<  Even cheeper and even more power:P
They're just to heavy Hans, The VW is super light , my Rotary is about 60lbs heavier that the VW with the rad.

Hans don't take it so personally I still luv you man. :lol:  :lol:  

Offline Hansk

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2005, 06:54:13 PM »

Hans don't take it so personally I still luv you man. :lol:  :lol:
 :wub:  ;)  :P  
Big fat black fastback

Offline Boost_Retard

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2005, 10:25:58 PM »
Its VW power or bust, i will find a way, you just wait.

i might have some kick ass pauter type 1 parts for sale soon though.

Offline Hansk

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2005, 11:16:54 PM »
Actually , ......Cale ..Chris  ......I've really got to hand it to both of you guys. It takes a lot to take on any of these kinds of projects or racing series.  All the best to both of you.  :)  
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 11:18:00 PM by Hansk »
Big fat black fastback

CHEECH

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2005, 08:10:06 AM »
i might have some kick ass pauter type 1 parts for sale soon though.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... NOt yet bastard  <_<  I`ll remorgage the house  :( .

Offline Hillbilly

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2005, 07:33:16 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... NOt yet bastard  <_<  I`ll remorgage the house  :( .
Sorry Shawn but there gone!!!!! Cale swaped me for an ole 6 cyl porshe engine with turbo on it.Sorry about that...he was going to tell you later after he got ya drunk but before the chicken thing.Oh by the way don't tell anyone  on the forum ( Its a secret) ..thats why I have sent you this private message.
  Again sorry about that !!!  Bus chick sends her love.
            Bill
   P.s. that was great at your place last week ..them sheep of your neighbors....hot dude real hot.

Offline Hillbilly

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2005, 07:34:17 PM »
OOPS :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :rolleyes:  
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 07:36:26 PM by Hillbilly »

Offline GBRACER

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2005, 09:12:07 PM »
You guys crack me up.
there is no way in hell your tinfoil german surplus aircooler will beat a rotary.
I have seen what happens when 350hp is applied to one and it pukes in mission :huh:
The only reason you don't like rotarys is because you've never driven one.
Cale you may as well start shovin now.
But seriously how many guys does it take to adjust the valves on a 13B

CHEECH

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2005, 07:19:08 AM »
 WHO CARES :lol:

You will see ,Cale will come up with a good combo that will beat that bread box with the loaf of bread rolling around in it :D  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2005, 04:05:09 PM »
You guys crack me up.
there is no way in hell your tinfoil german surplus aircooler will beat a rotary.
I have seen what happens when 350hp is applied to one and it pukes in mission :huh:
The only reason you don't like rotarys is because you've never driven one.
Cale you may as well start shovin now.
Grant, Nice to see you on here... So what was it like not taking first this year??Might aswell burn that engine now :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Boost_Retard

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2005, 06:17:34 PM »
LOL!! A guy running 1300CC weed whacker motor talking smack about a built air cooled? i could go to the junk yard and pick up your motor if i choosed to do so, actually, it would be cheap and easy, because there are TONS of rotarys in the scrap pile..where they belong..i wonder how such a great motor only made it into a mazda? LOL mazda guys think the 323GTX is a bad ass sports car..

we will see whos lauging when you get your ass handed to you by a guy running an overweight pig of a car and a tinfoil motor. aint no RX7 that i came accross ever kept up with my street car...and that was just a wee motor..also made of tinfoil....actually..nothing stood a chance..other than more..tin foil powerd cars..

350HP blows up at the track cuz of allot of reasons..and it aint the HP, or the tinfoil.

"yeah i am running a ported 13B" just dont have the same ring as "stroked and bored"
..but that dont matter..you rotary guys are near def anyhow...sounds like a screaming baby that found a megaphone..its ok though..it would make anyone def.
and the ears bleeding aint nothing to do with the sound of the motor..its a common symptom of a bruised brain..wich is probably how you ended up with this motor of yours..if thats the case..i feel bad for ya..i hope it was work related and you at least got a compo claim..
but if not..well..
good thing you got a light weight rail..otherwise you would not be able to get that thing rolling from a stop.
Chris told me you would be around here with something to say. good to meet ya!

B)  got rice?

See ya soon!!!
Cale
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 06:36:56 PM by Boost_Retard »

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2005, 08:24:14 PM »
Well said Cale...and his race buggy is far far from light....Grant hates to loose too so when you beat him don't expect to see him at the next race cuz he will still be mad you beat him :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline ScreamnStroker

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2005, 08:26:39 PM »
Rotary's also shoots flames out the exhaust  :P
And catches bushes on fire.. Right Chris??? :lol:  :lol:  

Offline Hansk

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2005, 11:25:06 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Big fat black fastback

Offline UPM1

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2005, 08:04:00 AM »
Rotary's also shoots flames out the exhaust  :P
And catches bushes on fire.. Right Chris??? :lol:  :lol:
I don't recall needing your Dads fire extinguisher to put out the fire. :rolleyes:  :lol:
I seem to remember that my 1300cc buggy was the only one that could pull allot of you guy's out of the biggest dunes, cause nobody else could do it, actually now that I think back I only had a 1100cc motor in that rail. :P
 I would pull my buggies weight and a dead one with it up and out of the biggest  bowls even if it was at 8500rpm.

Offline ScreamnStroker

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2005, 01:16:59 PM »
Rotary's also shoots flames out the exhaust  :P
And catches bushes on fire.. Right Chris??? :lol:  :lol:
I don't recall needing your Dads fire extinguisher to put out the fire. :rolleyes:  :lol:
I seem to remember that my 1300cc buggy was the only one that could pull allot of you guy's out of the biggest dunes, cause nobody else could do it, actually now that I think back I only had a 1100cc motor in that rail. :P
 I would pull my buggies weight and a dead one with it up and out of the biggest  bowls even if it was at 8500rpm.
OH Chris goodtimes :wub:

Yeah too this day we wouldn't have gotten out of windchester that year without your pull, Gary's wheels, tires, brake drums etc.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I think My dad is still coughing up sand from his lungs from that pull from up the bowl...Chris :P

If you look close on my push bar you can see where the strap was from your pull Chris :P the rest of the bar got majour sand blasting... same with my dads face  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

But I do recall a heavy buggy with a 1915cc pulling out UPM highjumper :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Offline UPM1

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2005, 03:27:17 PM »
Oh I remember! It was quite the celebration when we finally got out, :rockon:   on day 3 of a 9 day trip I split the 091 right down the side and had to sit and watch the rest of the guy go out for rest of the trip.
I think someone around here has just picture! :lol:
Thanks Gary  :mullet:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 03:27:55 PM by UPM1 »

Offline ScreamnStroker

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2005, 03:58:04 PM »
BAM!

Can't belive this guy even gave it a shot.. LMAO :lol:

Yupp Cale that's VW pulling the rotary :P

Good times. Hope you come out this year Chris :wub:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 03:59:54 PM by ScreamnStroker »

Offline GRK

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2005, 04:36:02 PM »
I want to play in the sand Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 months to go!
My rail never worked so hard as getting Chris out of that bowl only way out was up!Towing Chris was the first work out for my new 1914 thanks Hans! I owed Chris and still owe him a tow or 2 as he's done his share of towiing me @ night !
 I wished someone could have got a pict of me towing Hans in that wind storm. I got my 4 wheels off the ground and dragged Hans off all 4 when we hit the crest of one hill. Hans do you have any picts of what you and your rail looked like after the tow?

Gary

Offline GRK

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2005, 04:39:40 PM »
PS Taylor, Terrelle still misses having  the chicken on our rail ! Did't Shane loose it after the roll over to Hans?

Gary

Offline ScreamnStroker

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2005, 04:51:12 PM »
PS Taylor, Terrelle still misses having  the chicken on our rail ! Did't Shane loose it after the roll over to Hans?

Gary
Where is the chicken these days??

Offline Boost_Retard

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2005, 06:11:52 PM »
Man that looks like Kick ass major fun.. WTF was i thinking with street car...damn..
i cant wait till the V-Unit is in running condition!!

mmmm..jumps...

looks like its gonna be turbo EFI 2.0L ABA cross flow power for a while (i can do it cheap)..but i am still working on a new motor..

Im getting rather ill though...just the other day i woke up to my GF poking me in the shoulder asking me what a rotary was...i basicly said WTF..and she pointed out that i had be yapping off in my sleep for the past hour about a 3 rotor bridge port rotary...someone..please slap me...hard.

Cale

Offline ScreamnStroker

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2005, 06:21:12 PM »
Man that looks like Kick ass major fun.. WTF was i thinking with street car...damn..
i cant wait till the V-Unit is in running condition!!

mmmm..jumps...

looks like its gonna be turbo EFI 2.0L ABA cross flow power for a while (i can do it cheap)..but i am still working on a new motor..

Im getting rather ill though...just the other day i woke up to my GF poking me in the shoulder asking me what a rotary was...i basicly said WTF..and she pointed out that i had be yapping off in my sleep for the past hour about a 3 rotor bridge port rotary...someone..please slap me...hard.

Cale
Cale,

Either out on the dunes or shooting up a logging road.. You'll have a grin ear to ear..

Dreaming and talking about rotarys  :blink:  LMAO

Offline UPM1

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2005, 09:09:10 AM »

GF poking me in the shoulder asking me what a rotary was...i basicly said WTF..and she pointed out that i had be yapping off in my sleep for the past hour about a 3 rotor bridge port rotary...someone..please slap me...hard.

Cale
Hey Cale we call that seeing the light! :lol:  :lol: You know you can get a 1000hp out of a three rotor. :huh:
Taylor I don't know if we'll make the March trip, but we will be doing lots of trips next year when it's warm. The last time we went down was in Sept to Sand lake, It was awesome! We dumped the air in the tires and drove everything out onto the dunes, we camped about a 100 yards from the ocean.
I will definitely do that again, it was so nice there that weekend even though it's smaller there.
Hey Taylor there's no pictures of me pulling all you guy's out of the dunes cause we were going way to fast.. :lol:  :lol: some of the buggies have never been that fast again  :huh:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :ph34r: