Author Topic: GCVW Sunday morning - cruise in from the valley  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Ordinarygirl

• I drive a red car! And a 66 bus.
GCVW Sunday morning - cruise in from the valley
« on: August 06, 2016, 09:49:00 AM »
Hello!

I'm staying with a friend in Abbotsford Saturday night and I'm wondering if anyone is cruising in Sunday am for the show! I need to be in for registration, so it'd be the early shift, but I'd rather cruise with some peeps if there are some headed in. I don't Facebook, so I haven't checked there - please let me know if there's an event already happening.

I'll be in the bus, so I can do highway speeds (the beetles not running yet), and I'll have the dogs. I'm from the island, but I can use google so if there's a place I should be and a time I should be there, let me know! Otherwise, I guess I'll start my own. ;)

Thanks!

-Heather
Volkswagen enthusiast, whovian and Trekkie. I love dogs. And I paint things.

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
Re: GCVW Sunday morning - cruise in from the valley
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 09:33:13 PM »
hi heather!! awesome that you're coming over for the gcvws and rolling in the bus with the dogs...looking forward to seeing you :cool: and you better tell your man greg to get his butt over here too ;) :laugh: :wub:

not sure what the plans are for people heading in, but i know our friend kevin (70's looker) is in aldergrove (close to abbotsford) and will be driving in early, pm him for more details...

http://www.airspeedparts.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=1049

Offline Ordinarygirl

• I drive a red car! And a 66 bus.
Re: GCVW Sunday morning - cruise in from the valley
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 08:28:27 PM »
Thanks Silas!! I'll check it out, Greg is staying at the hotel with the guys so he'll be there alright! I think we're planning to be over Saturday morning for all the festivities! I'm really looking forward to it, I haven't been over for the whole weekend in ages. It'll be a blast!
Volkswagen enthusiast, whovian and Trekkie. I love dogs. And I paint things.