Author Topic: RIP Brad Purser  (Read 2577 times)

Offline Alp

• I’m not your type. I’m not inflatable.
RIP Brad Purser
« on: October 03, 2018, 10:50:16 PM »
  I am sure many of the people on here knew Brad.  I just read the news on his passing on Facebook tonight.  RIP and God Speed Brad.

Offline splitwindowman

Re: RIP Brad Purser
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 09:25:35 AM »
Aye carumba!! What happened?

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 10:47:08 PM »
lori & i are so sad to hear of brads passing :'( we send our love, healing thoughts, strength and sincere condolences to his wonderful kids delainey & brayden, his family & his friends :wub:

brad was such a great guy and i feel fortunate to have known him. even though i didnt know him as well as others, he was very welcoming when i was first getting into the local vw scene in the late 90's/early 2000's and he was always very interested in what was going on. he had such a warm smile, he was friendly & kind and he loved his kids! and he was so talented with the vws and the hot rods!

brads old rusto-cal oval is one of my all time favourite local cars, that thing was badass! a long time ago i remember sitting in the house on 16th ave in vancouver where lori used to live and the single pane windows literally started to shake as the distinct sound of a big motored acvw grew louder, i ran out to the front yard to see the tail end of brads oval zipping down the street! and the burnouts at lanny's old shop in 2001...awesome!

rip brad. you're gone but you'll never be forgotten.

Offline Hansk

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 01:04:32 PM »
Oh no,   terrible news.    I didn't know Brad that well but it was always great to talk to him when ever I ran into him..  Sad news for sure.
Big fat black fastback

Offline BUSDADDY

• Like potato chips, you can't have just one
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 08:27:02 AM »
Same here, I didn't know Brad all that well, but will never forget that car. Very sad to hear of his passing.
RUST NEVER SLEEPS

Stephan Schmidt

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 02:26:53 PM »
Sad indeed.  A very gifted man whose life ended too early. RIP Brad!