Author Topic: Dvkk Award  (Read 4067 times)

Offline Geoff

• http://airspeedparts.com
Dvkk Award
« on: August 22, 2003, 10:42:28 AM »

Deano Kirsten of Hot VWs fame with his DVKK IDA award, Given to him for his continued support of the GCVWs and the VW scene in general. Deano's Is #6 of 6 ever made,  #5 was given to the Berg Cruisers for their comitment to attending the GCVWs two years in a row.

The first 4 were given away during the Classic a few years ago when the DVKK sponsored the IDA world record attempt.

At the moment there are no plans to build anymore and these could very well be the last to be made.........(ebay anyone?) I hope i never see one there;-)

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
Dvkk Award
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2003, 12:24:17 AM »
awesome job on the ida award. i saw the set on the dvkk table just before they were presented to dean and the berg cruisers and they looked sweet. i knew i should of taken a pic of them.

i have never met dean personally, but after seeing pics of his 67 in keith seume's "cal-look book" and reading his articles in hot vw's and seeing him hanging out at the gwcvws weekend over the years, he seems like the ideal candidate for the award.

way to go guys. i'm sure dean is as happy as a pig in s#!t to add one of these to his collection.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2003, 12:25:29 AM by silas »