Author Topic: Speakers  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Bug Maniac

• http://
Speakers
« on: June 05, 2005, 01:00:07 PM »
Please could anyone advise, everytime I crank my tunes up in the bus the tunes go all distorted, is this a loose connection or are the speakers the wrong sort for the cd player I have, cant figure this one out, thanks in advance for help. :rockon:  

Offline Chris

• Car.
Speakers
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 01:50:19 PM »
sometimes you just cant do it, more than likely your pushing the limits of your speakers, time to upgrade....

Offline Stevie

Speakers
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 02:33:22 PM »
well it depends how loud your cranking it, if it's clear and it's sort of loud then your just pushing the speakers too much, but if it distorts at a fairly low volume then your speakers are blown, caused by cranking them past there limits.
If you get new speakers turn on the radio, or cd and increase the volume, until the music stops getting louder and just more distorted, now bring the volume back down to the notch where the speakers are at there loudest and still remains clear, and do not exceed that volume, ever ...
the radio can usually be turned up further then a cd because of signal strength..   for example... with my stereo 26 for CD's and about 35 for radio you just have to listen to the speakers.

hope that helps

steve
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 02:35:07 PM by Stevie »

20's SORTA FIT!!

63 Beetle