General Forums > Photo Gallery

Type II's working in Canada

(1/18) > >>

silas:
so, i mentioned in the "canadian national ski team" thread (http://www.airspeedparts.com/forums/index.php?topic=18952.0) that i had found some cool old Volkswagen Canada literature from the '60's about working type II's in Canada. i love the history of these old beasts and seeing how some of them were used in the old days is truly remarkable!

after a little bit of digging i found the same literature in the archives section on thesamba.com. the images below are how they appear in the booklets, there are a few of the same pages used in each book, but i figured i'd include them all anyways so we can keep it complete!

enjoy!!  :cool:

here is the first one, dated 10/65, and originally from wetmore motors ltd. (an old local dealer)...

here is the second one, dated 11/66

buggy1:
Great pics Silas!

Jodasa:
Wicked pics Silas. Thank you for posting :)

s3racing:
For our Family business, we run a 2005 and a 2006 T5. We used to have an early 80's Transporter as w well. I'd love to get an older one to run one for promotion and as my work van. That would be cool, to replace my Transit Connect 240. As I use it more for running from one construction site to the next. Still has plumbing supplies and tools. But not as hard service as it use to be. Now that I do 50% office time and coordination on site. A T2 single or double can truck would be cool with a 3.2l and 915. Ahhhhh dreams. Lol

rekka:
Thanks Silas, really cool. Maybe we should post up some pics of our vehicles working. I'm looking forward to getting some lumber this summer and popping through the safaris.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version