Author Topic: Bodywork - 1971 Van  (Read 1445 times)

Offline 1971VWBUS

Bodywork - 1971 Van
« on: May 17, 2007, 12:09:29 PM »
Hello,

I am not sure I am posting in the right place, though this is an important question, to me, and it has taken me sometime to find you.  I have also posted this in a general area on this forum, I don't know if that is ok.

I am looking to have some body work done on my van this summer, I live in Whistler, so I can use my motorbike in the meantime.

I bought my van in Eurkea, CA. four years ago and it is solid. This is my fourth VW Van, and I'd like to keep this one. There needs to be some floor work done as well, and I'd like to have tubular/baja bumpers installed front and back.

At one time, I took another van to Mark's Misc. Repairs in Surrey, though I cannot seem to get in contact with that guy. I am not looking for something from a magazine, I am not that showy and I like to go camping.

It's pretty cool looking already, and I've had quite a bit of work done mechanically. I just had the transmission replaced which took a long time. Azad at Bert's transmissions did the work.  He was very very helpful. It runs well.

Anyway, if anyone has a reccommendation, or is interested in doing this work, please let me know.

Thanks.

Britt