Author Topic: 3rd Annual OKVW Fall-In Cruise - Kelowna, BC - Oct. 6 11am  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Rocco_Buehler

• OKVW - Okanagan's VAG Scene
3rd Annual OKVW Fall-In Cruise - Kelowna, BC - Oct. 6 11am
« on: September 25, 2013, 10:03:22 AM »
Link to the Facebook Event -> https://www.facebook.com/events/477490879025238/

It's that time of year again! The leaves start changing, the morning's are cooler, and we're getting ready to tuck the summer rides in their beds until next season. So before we do let's have one last hurrah!

Last year was a great time with an awesome attendance! We even had a great group effort to fix "someone's" car ;)

We're going to start at the same meeting place as the spring cruise at the Westbank Landmark Cinemas Parking Lot. We'll then take the old and great standard of Westside Rd with a stopover for pics at La Casa.

After that we're going to switch it up a bit for some backroad fun, we'll call it the Interior Exploration route. PRINT OFF THE MAP!!!

http://goo.gl/maps/n716f

We take a left onto HWY 97 off of westside Rd to get to Salmon River Rd. and then split off Salmon River Rd onto Yankee Flats for some scenic fun. We'll then go back down on the twisty fun that is Salmon River Rd until we take the back way to Armstrong. At that point, don't lose the group cuz we'll be winding through the backroads until we get back onto Hwy 97 via Canyon Rd.

At that point we'll have a leisurely highway cruise with occasional two-lane fun until we get back to Vernon to have a great lunch at Brown's Social House (great food, good prices, and lots of parking)

Summary:

ROLL OUT: 11 am from Okanagan Shopping Center (First exit after the bridge coming out of Kelowna)
Top of Westside Rd: 12:30
Browns Social House: around 2

As always, my number is 250-863-8292 for any questions! Text or call me especially if you're running late as we will be LEAVING the parking lot at 11. But if you text me we can wait a couple mins.

Open to all VW/Audi/Porsche/BMW/Euro Enthusiasts so invite your friends and lets have a great time!