Author Topic: FS 1968 sunroof fastback  (Read 448 times)

Offline dga

• AirSpeed Forum Member
FS 1968 sunroof fastback
« on: October 20, 2016, 09:59:29 PM »
This car has been completely taken apart and much has been done. It has lots left to be finished but the ugly stuff has been taken care of.  This fastback has had the pan, complete beam, rear subframe sand blasted and powder coated by Russ at Frances Andrew. The body was nice with only small pockets of rust and it was blasted then shipped to Jaspers custom auto refinishing where $22 000 dollars was spent on it. The rust repaired, panels fitted, body mounted back on the frame and body work was taken to near completion. It needs to be final primed, blocked and painted. It has Porsche pattern four wheel disk brakes, new ball joints, tie rods, restored fuel tank by leakers. The original trans got a super diff and heavy duty side cover. There is no engine but I have complete tin, exhaust and charging system all cleaned and painted. It has complete interior in nice shape. Many other parts to go with it and a parts car for the little stuff you always need for reassembly. There are no wheels but I'm working on some rollers for it. I have no pics at this point but if your serious you can come and look, it's in Langley at Duane's German Autohaus. Call me and make an appointment to view. 604 897 4419. Don't reply here I won't be checking in for responses.  $10 000 or make a reasonable offer. Thanks Duane.