Author Topic: Air Ride Kits With Free Shipping.  (Read 6491 times)

Offline Airkewld

Air Ride Kits With Free Shipping.
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2007, 07:17:58 PM »
Mr Airkewld you should just go back to The Samba because this will never end!
Everybody has seen this post now and the sooner you go away the better it would be for your business!
Bro, if you are not interested, dont post. I came here to support Geoff and Laurie and I put this as an informational advertisement. There are several other threads you can post on, leave this one alone. If you do not like me, Mr steiner, thats fine. I still have love for you. Take it easy.
Airkewld, a PSD Company.
Email us for a FREE Catalog
US 623-518-3537
Intl 001-623-518-3537
www.airkewld.com Custom VW Parts
www.psd-one.com Have ideas? Check us out!
www.badseriesproducts.com Street Rod Parts

Offline driverfound

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2007, 08:20:54 PM »
I'M STILL GONNA BUY ONE.

Offline Airkewld

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2007, 08:30:52 PM »
Thanks to the 3 customers from CANADA that purchased our kits during this sale, I appreciate it! Take care and stay warm!
Airkewld, a PSD Company.
US 623-518-3537
Intl 001-623-518-3537

Offline steiner

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2007, 03:30:36 PM »
Merry Christmas to all! No hard feelings Mr AirKewld! I saved a little love for you as well! :blush:
Keep on keepin on!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 03:31:44 PM by steiner »
1964 21 bus

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2007, 09:27:32 PM »
Thanks to the 3 customers from CANADA that purchased our kits during this sale, I appreciate it! Take care and stay warm!
I am not sure. Is that a Diss at Canada? Because only three people in the Country bought  off you?
I think a few of your comments ie; if you don't like my product don't buy it. What is that suppose to mean. I would be a little more politically correct with your Canadian customers as it could only improve your business with our stronger dollar. People have a right to an opinion and one thing I know for sure being a business owner... perception is reality...
It is your job as a business owner is to make sure the perception of you is correct. I have no ill feelings towards you or your company as i have never done business with you... I guess all I was trying to do was to add insight into the perception of your business. I hope you and yours all the best in the new year...
BTW I do think it was good on ya for coming in here and replying to all the threads

FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Airkewld

« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2007, 08:07:12 AM »
I am not sure. Is that a Diss at Canada? Because only three people in the Country bought  off you?
I think a few of your comments ie; if you don't like my product don't buy it. What is that suppose to mean. I would be a little more politically correct with your Canadian customers as it could only improve your business with our stronger dollar. People have a right to an opinion and one thing I know for sure being a business owner... perception is reality...
It is your job as a business owner is to make sure the perception of you is correct. I have no ill feelings towards you or your company as i have never done business with you... I guess all I was trying to do was to add insight into the perception of your business. I hope you and yours all the best in the new year...
BTW I do think it was good on ya for coming in here and replying to all the threads
Definitely not a dis. I do not do that. 3 cats in CA took advantage of the free shipping deal and it was because of this posted ad. I just wanted to thank them.

That comment was directed at a specific person who chimed in, not anyone else. Typed words on the internet can have so many meanings, all my typed words are for the good, never the bad.

I can understand the opinion, but telling me to leave, is that really needed?

Thank you as well for posting, and wishing me the best in the new year, I wish you the same.

Take care and stay warm in the snow!
Airkewld, a PSD Company.
US 623-518-3537
Intl 001-623-518-3537

Offline Brassmonkey

« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2007, 09:05:30 AM »
OK this has got way out of hand telling someone to leave he's just trying to make a living and support are hobby and for the mishap all you ever hear about is the neggative come on it's Chrismas time.  Merry Chrismas to all on both sides of the boarder.

Offline Custom76Bus

• http://vw.norquaydesign.com
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2007, 03:24:25 AM »
give the retailer a brake... this isn't some 10,000 replica-day-direct-from-china-product...

Some people can never be satisfied - so be it.
--Gavin
1976 Custom Westfalia... in the works.

Offline Stevie

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2007, 10:41:06 AM »
Thanks for the Christmas Greeting and the apology - half hearted as it was.
Just to set the record straight once and for all, I DID order a kit for 1969-1979. Thats because I was installing it on a 1972 pan. The parts I received were for a Pre-69 and DID NOT FIT.  I had to return them postage prepaid before Airkewld would send the parts that I had correctly ordered initially.
The missing parts came in two or three separate orders over the space of many weeks.  In fact, as previously stated, I never did receive everything as ordered and paid for but gave up trying.
  As for the bounced cheque, my turn to issue a most sincere apology. Technically, what happened was that when I took it to the bank, they refused to cash it - it was non-negotiable due to being stale dated. I guess I could have mailed it back and asked for a new one but, as previously stated, I wanted nothing further to do with this company.
  In my last post I said that Airkewld refuses to accept responsibility for their mistakes.  It seems that if they can't provide better customer service, maybe they need to take a look at their operation - perhaps hire someone who knows a little bit about conducting decent mail order. I deal with US and international suppliers all the time and have never had the kind of problems I had with Airkewld.
BTW, 8-10 air ride kits a day?  Wow! can't wait to see all those slammed cars.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year's and all the best to my friends in the VW community.  

20's SORTA FIT!!

63 Beetle

Offline Airkewld

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2007, 06:26:33 PM »
Just to set the record straight once and for all, I DID order a kit for 1969-1979. I had to return them postage prepaid before Airkewld would send the parts that I had correctly ordered initially.
  As for the bounced cheque, my turn to issue a most sincere apology. Technically, what happened was that when I took it to the bank, they refused to cash it - it was non-negotiable due to being stale dated. I guess I could have mailed it back and asked for a new one but, as previously stated, I wanted nothing further to do with this company.  
BTW, 8-10 air ride kits a day?  Wow! can't wait to see all those slammed cars.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year's and all the best to my friends in the VW community.
It was not half hearted, It is always sincere.

When I looked at your order it said 66-68, that is what i sent. If it was a glitch like I stated to you when you called and said you got the wrong kit, so be it, and I apologized. the facts that i had was it was a 66-68. if it is different, sent it back and I would resend it on my dime the exchanged parts. That is what happened.

Believe me bro, I get pictures every day of the cars that have air ride on them, check out Volksworld, Super VW, every issue has 3-5 cars on air. Its incredible. Once again, happy holidays and take care.
Airkewld, a PSD Company.
US 623-518-3537
Intl 001-623-518-3537

Offline Stevie

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2007, 10:36:40 PM »
Gotta love that California logic.  

20's SORTA FIT!!

63 Beetle

Offline Chris E.

• I like you.
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2007, 10:41:16 AM »
Gotta love that California logic.
I think they're in Arizona. :rolleyes:  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2007, 10:57:51 AM »
Just to set the record straight once and for all, I DID order a kit for 1969-1979. I had to return them postage prepaid before Airkewld would send the parts that I had correctly ordered initially.
BTW, 8-10 air ride kits a day?  Wow! can't wait to see all those slammed cars.

It was not half hearted, It is always sincere.

When I looked at your order it said 66-68, that is what i sent. If it was a glitch like I stated to you when you called and said you got the wrong kit, so be it, and I apologized. the facts that i had was it was a 66-68. if it is different, sent it back and I would resend it on my dime the exchanged parts. That is what happened.

Believe me bro, I get pictures every day of the cars that have air ride on them, check out Volksworld, Super VW, every issue has 3-5 cars on air. Its incredible. Once again, happy holidays and take care.
Well done and well said, I think you have been upfront with all your answers. You have changed my perception. Like I said before Have a great new year. Hope you stick around on our little web space...
cheers'
Shane
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Dynamite D

• http://
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2008, 05:28:50 PM »
if anyones seen diehard i say we fire sail this one and cut off all connections, too bad i was interested in slammed cars... though i do not have the money yet.. when i do its going to someone else...... and as you said the costumers ALWAYS right so start living up to what you said, cause it only seems like your having to save yourself on your last comment every new post.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 05:32:18 PM by Dynamite D »

Offline silas

• Some cool videos...Check them out!!
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2008, 09:42:51 PM »
....the costumers ALWAYS right....
that's old logic that looks good on paper but is rarely true.

the trick is to try and do whatever you can within your power to please that person that has purchased your product or used your business. i think pete (airkewld) has handled this situation with honesty, integrity and patience (especially after everyone found their soapbox).

sometimes people are wrong (customers and business owners). you have to do what you can to right the wrong and move on.

imho, pete has done that....and if i wanted to bag my bug.....i'd go to airkewld for product and advice.

Offline driverfound

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2008, 10:43:36 PM »
i agree shane.  he's just a guy trying to feed his family doing something with vw's.. wish i was doing the same.. well i kinda am but mine costs me money instead of makes. lol

Offline Airkewld

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2008, 04:58:08 AM »
I appreciate that guys. If you met me, you would understand what I am all about. I do care about each car looking its best, that is why I have been producing parts that can achieve those looks. I have made plans to go to the Great Canadian show with Franklin fro His shop in Wa. and Paul Iozzio who did the Overhaulin build with us. We plan to come out there and shake your guys hands and check out what the Canadian VW scene is all about.

By the way, Stephen, your car looks great in the new Hot VW's. Congrats on the picture.

Take it easy guys and try to enjoy 2008!
Airkewld, a PSD Company.
US 623-518-3537
Intl 001-623-518-3537