Author Topic: Woo Hoo! New Parts!  (Read 13224 times)

CHEECH

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2005, 12:28:35 PM »
http://www.dunebuggy.com/members/showMovie...=0&iMovieID=136

login - BCBUG
Password  -  Password

Check out this turbo mazda buggy :rockon:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 02:50:30 PM by Bugsmell »

Offline UPM1

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2005, 02:29:54 PM »
Your coming around Sweet cheeks, just come to the light. :lol:  :lol:  

Offline Boost_Retard

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2005, 04:09:12 PM »
Hey Chris! MAJOR Score today!! picked up a bad ass rotary from this local wrecker for 50.00 BUCKS! Damn, did not even change the oil! hooked up the 110 to the plugs and and poured in some fire starter and BAM! kick ass! here she is!!

Dope $hit!

Offline GRK

• http://
Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2005, 04:22:35 PM »

Taylor I don't know if we'll make the March trip, but we will be doing lots of trips next year when it's warm. The last time we went down was in Sept to Sand lake, It was awesome! We dumped the air in the tires and drove everything out onto the dunes, we camped about a 100 yards from the ocean.
I will definitely do that again, it was so nice there that weekend even though it's smaller there.

Hey Taylor there's no pictures of me pulling all you guy's out of the dunes cause we were going way to fast.. :lol:  :lol: some of the buggies have never been that fast again  :huh:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :ph34r:
I like Sandlake lots of trails! Also can't get lost @ night! :D Towing and going to fast  more like never ate so much sand and Sand flying can't see! What about when we parted my rail in the parking lot so you could shuttle the pieces out to the dunes to  put them on Brents so he could at least be towed!

Never mind the warm day's a day on the sand even in the rain is better than a day @ work! The year you killed the tranny in the long travel was an awesome year every one was in T shirts . Some even sat around sun bathing all day because they didn't bring a spare tranny! :rolleyes:

Gary
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 04:23:58 PM by GRK »

Offline ScreamnStroker

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2005, 09:52:14 AM »

GF poking me in the shoulder asking me what a rotary was...i basicly said WTF..and she pointed out that i had be yapping off in my sleep for the past hour about a 3 rotor bridge port rotary...someone..please slap me...hard.

Cale
Hey Cale we call that seeing the light! :lol:  :lol: You know you can get a 1000hp out of a three rotor. :huh:
Taylor I don't know if we'll make the March trip, but we will be doing lots of trips next year when it's warm. The last time we went down was in Sept to Sand lake, It was awesome! We dumped the air in the tires and drove everything out onto the dunes, we camped about a 100 yards from the ocean.
I will definitely do that again, it was so nice there that weekend even though it's smaller there.
Hey Taylor there's no pictures of me pulling all you guy's out of the dunes cause we were going way to fast.. :lol:  :lol: some of the buggies have never been that fast again  :huh:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :ph34r:
Oh Chris, My computer is loaded with pictures.. and I've got a few after you rammed us into the ocean with your buggy :P

Would be nice to ride with you again, still haven't been in that highjumper yet.. <_<
We are possibly planning a trip to windchester in the summer.  :rockon:  

Offline ScreamnStroker

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2005, 10:09:43 AM »

login - BCBUG
Password  -  Password

NICE... cept it's still a mazda.... :P  

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2005, 04:48:31 PM »
PS Taylor, Terrelle still misses having  the chicken on our rail ! Did't Shane loose it after the roll over to Hans?

Gary
Where is the chicken these days??
I flipped and got the chicken, Then Hans ran out of gas and taht was the last I saw it, I think it is still on Hans/Dougs rail
FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline Hillbilly

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2005, 06:25:58 PM »
Hey nice buggies.....looks like a hoot! Mind you I would not fair that well out there in the sand with mine.I would just dig holes i'm sure. I will stick to the sticks more interesting IMO..you know corners ( that you actualy have to make) not u turns in an open field :D  The unexpected washed out road/bridge to go around..not..oh..more sand...weeee. ;) .Though going 100 miles an hour across there might turn my crank more. There is just something about cruising down a old road thats grown over no matter how short it is that sits well with my soul :wub: .  
  :ph34r:  :ph34r: ....>>>SLAP>>>>CALE<<<<<SLAP<<<.... :ph34r:  :ph34r: .......your welcome......Bill

If any won of yew can tell me how to ewes spell cheque please let me no.....:o)

Offline Hansk

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2005, 11:33:58 PM »
Actually Hillbilly , your buggy would do fine. A friend of mine comes down with his manx style with much smaller tires than you have . He gets around just fine. No big hills though and have to watch out what you get into cause you may not get back out. Very cool!

Yes , we have the chicken. Sure cheapened it passing it to me like that.  It used to mean something ........now.....?. <_<   I knew I was low on fuel and was heading back and got to within one minute of the camp site.  Hardly a roll over on a smooth flat beach or a night run out in the middle of no-where with half a tank of fuel. :P  :lol:

I swear my next project is gonna be an old mazda with an killer aircooled VW in it.  Then a Subaru , then a Chevelle. :P  
Big fat black fastback

Offline Hansk

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2005, 11:42:03 PM »
..and she pointed out that i had be yapping off in my sleep for the past hour about a 3 rotor bridge port rotary...someone..please slap me...hard.

Cale
Slap !! Slap!  wake up Cale , your having a night mare.
Big fat black fastback

Offline GRK

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2005, 12:44:46 AM »

Yes , we have the chicken. Sure cheapened it passing it to me like that.  It used to mean something ........now.....?. <_<   I knew I was low on fuel and was heading back and got to within one minute of the camp site.  Hardly a roll over on a smooth flat beach or a night run out in the middle of no-where with half a tank of fuel. :P  :lol:

I swear my next project is gonna be an old mazda with an killer aircooled VW in it.  Then a Subaru , then a Chevelle. :P
Hans I tend to agree ! I ran out of gas have the biggest gas tank and got the chicken I deserved it and held it for almost a year. Pointblank your roll over deserved the chicken , and somehow as luck would have it you wound up with the chicken for less than 48 hrs. Lets see running out of gas versus roll over (for a kodak moment)? But thems the rules of the chicken the next silly / dumb/ what was I thinking move gets the chicken! Pointblank did you even get a chance to add some decoration to the chicken?Hanz if you don't go to Florence on spring break  you have to decorate him with something and give him to me cause I'm sure someone will get to adopt him! Remember don't chock the chicken but carry and display  him with pride! :lol:  :wacko:  :wacko:  Remember Vive La chicken! :rockon:
Gary

Offline Hansk

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2005, 08:55:32 AM »
:lol:  :lol:  
Big fat black fastback

Offline UPM1

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2005, 09:08:25 AM »

login - BCBUG
Password  -  Password

NICE... cept it's still a mazda.... :P
I've got a 1300cc sand shower on reserve for you Taylor.. and I don't have to worry about you catching me for pay back :lol:  :P  

Offline ScreamnStroker

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2005, 11:21:55 AM »

Offline GRK

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2005, 01:02:07 PM »

login - BCBUG
Password
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 01:03:47 PM by GRK »

Offline Shane

• FTG Racing
    • Pointblank Installations
Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2005, 04:54:41 PM »
It is easy to talk big on here.... But when you are out there.... How come no one has brought up any Mike stories??? Like when he took off his paddles to come home and decided to go for one last burn on bald street tires???? :wacko:

FTG Canada
Brown Sugar
2014  8.97 @ 157mph

Offline GRK

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2005, 08:18:38 PM »
It is easy to talk big on here.... But when you are out there.... How come no one has brought up any Mike stories??? Like when he took off his paddles to come home and decided to go for one last burn on bald street tires???? :wacko:
Shane IT's not talking big it's remenicing about fun times!I forgot the tires everyone was ready to go when he did that. It's a good thing he got himself unstuck because I don't think anyone was going to help him ! How about when Pointblank, Brent and Mike went out didn't Mike get stuck in a bowl and you thought you guys were going to be parting his rail and leave the frame for the sand to eat? I mentioned my bent front end and a few nights I was towed in. I did mention Mike it's in the buggy on top of buggy part just no name of parties involved. But getting back to Mike, what about all the times we said were going over that way and Mike starts following and decides to take what he thinks is a short cut. Hour or two later every one has to go look for him! Pull into a gas station tell the guy to fill the rail and the guy took the oil cap off and filled the block. Mike I don't think they make that size off tow ball, and thetrailer went through the motor home. Is that enough about Mike cause I could type for a couple day;s about his episodes?
I think the one I"ll never forget as long as I live was when we all got lost on the dunes. UPM and I went down that private road and the guy came running out of the drug house  pumping a shell into his shotgun UPM and I thinking were dead!
Pointblank all I know is 3 months tell we go again and can't wait :ph34r:  :rockon:  :(  :blink:  :wacko:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 08:21:34 PM by GRK »

Offline ScreamnStroker

Woo Hoo! New Parts!
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2005, 11:06:47 PM »
I think the one I"ll never forget as long as I live was when we all got lost on the dunes. UPM and I went down that private road and the guy came running out of the drug house  pumping a shell into his shotgun UPM and I thinking were dead!
Pointblank all I know is 3 months tell we go again and can't wait :ph34r:  :rockon:  :(  :blink:  :wacko:
 DAD AND I WERE THERE TOO!!!!
that was some SCARY SH*T

But yeah too bad mike dosen't read airspeed
we've got some good storys
and Shane hit on right on the head..
LMFAO the street tires
good ole mike :wub:

But i think we highjacked cales thread.. LOL ^_^