Author Topic: Hillbilly Photo's  (Read 2793 times)

Offline Hillbilly

• http://
Hillbilly Photo's
« on: September 10, 2005, 08:14:12 PM »
This is pretty much how i got it ( after sitting body on)

couldn't leave it alone ......

See what I mean. :rolleyes:

By this time I had allready a made a body lift kiy out of 3 inch channel iron...heavy stuff.
Plans plans plans......

Here is the fiber glass work being done  after I widened the rear fenders 3 inches.

This is a few years after that. As I started in on the side nerf bars and did I mention cutting the shock mounts off? This will be on the next post  under..... lets call it  " the shock mounts"    :D

If any won of yew can tell me how to ewes spell cheque please let me no.....:o)

Billyisgr8

Hillbilly Photo's
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2005, 08:19:31 PM »
Wow is that a jag,  ferrari,  or a spyder sitting in the back ground? Nice..

Kevin

Offline Hillbilly

Hillbilly Photo's
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2005, 08:49:34 PM »
Wow is that a jag,  ferrari,  or a spyder sitting in the back ground? Nice..

Kevin
Strrike 3...your out   :P ......it is a cobra.................Cardiac cobra to be exact..........they we built by some guy called John in North Van. I was the lucky Guy that got to do the bodywork on them after they  took all  the pieces  out of the moulds and glassed them together...( at the shop owned by the guy I worked for and bought the buggy from)...............I called them bondo bunnies be cause there was nothing you could do the body to get them staight besides filling them.....( you can move steel ).....just grinde the whole car down and fill them with about 5 gallons of filler......mind you 2 of them wound of as dust on the floor.They were a beauty when done.  I think that one had a jag rear end ( so I guees that was a tic ball ) If I can find a pic of that one painted I will post it for you as I recall It was a real sweet paint job........ :rockon: .

Offline ScreamnStroker

Hillbilly Photo's
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 12:50:59 AM »
Wow It has sure come along way! :rockon:  

Billyisgr8

Hillbilly Photo's
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2005, 08:27:54 AM »
I had thought cobra but the wheel bubbles look to skinny, the hood scoop should have given it away though.

Kevin

Offline Hansk

Hillbilly Photo's
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2005, 08:34:44 PM »
Wow , looks like new Kadrons........ back in the days when they came with steel manifolds.
Big fat black fastback

Offline Hillbilly

Hillbilly Photo's
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2005, 05:24:06 PM »
Wow , looks like new Kadrons........ back in the days when they came with steel manifolds.
Yea they had the stickers on them still.......to think they are 35-40 years old now :lol: yikes !!!!!!