Author Topic: Fs: Baja Bug  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Timemachine13

Fs: Baja Bug
« on: September 30, 2003, 10:22:42 AM »
Baja Bug. Lifted front and back. Can be street driven but has been built for off road use.

First of all the nasty parts: 1. The guy that I bought it from did not cut away the rusted floors so what is left acts like kind of a underbody protection plate. But he did weld nice thick sheet metal in its place. 2. There is still a hole under the back seat that has not been fixed. I left it open so that I could hose out the inside and have the water drain. your choice.

Now for the good stuff: Cut and turned front beam with brand new ball joints. Turned up rear end. 1600 DP engine with pointless ignition system, and large flange baja exhaust. Heavy duty 6 rib bus tranny with 5.38:1 ring and pinion. Offset Baja rims on the rear that widen the stance with 31/10.5 R15 All terrains. Stock front rims with street tires for agile steering. Interior has Polyethylene racing buckets, custom center console on frame tunnel to house radio, CB, etc. Roof mounted console from a Grand Caravan with sunglass, garage door holder, etc. Short shifter, Waterproof marine speakers (to keep the tunes going through the streams). Roof has a roof rack holding 2 100W spot lights, 1 100W flood light, 2 side aimed 25W flood lights, and room for lots of gear. Front and rear tube bumpers. Over all the baja is in good shape with a 1 year old silver/light green paint job that still looks good.

$1600 obo Must sell before Oct. 5th. Moving far away!!!