Author Topic: FS: Bus Rotisserie  (Read 809 times)

Offline Edgar64

FS: Bus Rotisserie
« on: October 23, 2014, 07:49:01 PM »
All,

I have a rotisserie that I made basically following plans of the samba.  Works great.  Both hoops split at the horizontal split line (tops can be removed) and the front hoop has removable sides to allow the front doors to open. If I remember correctly they are mad elf 2" 1/8" thick square steel tubing.

Separate from the hoops are two c-channel dollies that have full swivel lockable casters. The hoops can roll left or right one flat in the dollies. If I wanted to go beyond one flat I would either lay down dunnage to keep it level with the dollies or remove the dollies.

Also, there are 2 safety bars that 'clip' onto a hoop to prevent inadvertent roll over though I never had that happy.

I liked this style of rotisserie as I had a ton of work to do on the nose.  I replaced all lower 10" of metal around the bus including the dog legs with the rotisserie installed.  Even the metal around the rear wheel arch.

Asking $600

Offline spindle3

Re: FS: Bus Rotisserie
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 09:22:25 PM »
PM sent

Offline Edgar64

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 11:23:29 PM »
I should have added - my bus is on the rotisserie at the paint shop. The rotisserie will be available mid November

Thanks

Offline spindle3

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 12:36:32 PM »
That's ok, I'm not in a hurry.

Offline Edgar64

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 07:00:32 PM »
Sold